ANJEC Conferences and Workshops
Click on a workshop title for more information:
2017 Fundamentals for Effective Environmental Commissions
Saturday, March 25th, Cranford (Union County)
Saturday, April 1, Egg Harbor Twp. (Atlantic County)
Newly Updated for 2017
Basic and advanced sessions at each location and date!
Saturday, March 25
Cranford Community Center
220 Walnut Avenue
Saturday, April 1
Atlantic County Utilities Authority
Recycling Center, 2nd Floor Conference Room
6700 Delillah Road
Egg Harbor Township
Join ANJEC staff, NJDEP professionals and other experts for a full morning of training for effective environmental commissions.
ANJEC's 2017 updated program includes:
- Brand new Environmental Commission Handbook for all attendees
- Basic and experienced break out sessions
- NJDEP staff presenters on stormwater during site plan review
- Managing municipal conservation easements
- Goal setting, basic and advanced
- ERIs, Master Plans and Ordinances
- Regional updates and predictions
- Site plan review: steep slopes, stream corridors and more
- Networking reception, meet with presenters and fellow commissioners
$35 ANJEC members
If your commission/committee is on the ANJEC Workshop Plan, there is no charge to attend.
To register email ANJEC or call 973-539-7547.
43rd Annual Environmental Congress, Responding to Climate Change Locally
Friday, September 30th, West Windsor