ANJEC Conferences and Workshops
Click on a workshop title for more information:
Green Infrastructure & Stream Daylighting Webinar
Thursday, April 27th, via webinar
Thursday, April 27
Participate in this online training from the comfort of your home or office!
You only need a computer and phone to access the presentations.
This workshop will present education on implementing green stormwater infrastructure in urban and suburban areas. Learn about two case studies of stream daylighting in New Jersey.
- Debbie Mans, Executive Director, NY-NJ Baykeeper
- David Peifer, Project Director, ANJEC
- Green infrastructure techniques
Initiatives to mitigate Combined Sewer Outflows (CSOs)
- Stream Daylighting case studies
- Opportunities and initiatives for Environmental Commissions and municipal officials
$10 registration fee to participate.
If your commission/committee is on the ANJEC Workshop Plan, there is no charge to attend.
To register email ANJEC or call 973-539-7547.
Funding for this program is provided by
The Environmental Endowment for New Jersey