- Science & Policy for Clean Water in the Raritan River, December 15
- New Jersey Brownfields Cleanup-Video
- Resolution for Statewide Water Supply Plan
- Presentations from Environmental Congress Now Available!
- Updated Stream Protection Tools
- Flood Preparation and Response Resources Now Available
- ANJEC News, ANJEC's New BiWeekly Newsletter
- New Information and Resources on the Rahway River Watershed
- Environmental Resource Inventory (ERI) Resource Paper
- Presentations from ANJEC Workshops
ANJEC, a non-profit organization, helps New Jersey environmental commissions, individuals, local and state agencies preserve natural resources and promote sustainable communities.